This wildflower seed paper includes: Five Spot | Candytuft | Baby Blue Eyes | Siberian Wallflower | Scarlet Flax | Zinnia | Sweet William Pinks | Corn Poppy | Spurred Snapdragon | Catchfly | English Daisy | Daisy | Black-Eyed Susan
Thank you for your purchase!
I hope you love your stickers as much as I loved mailing them to you! This community of ours reaches across the globe! I hope my stickers have planted a seed in your mind to find and express your own creativity. I encourage you to plant your seed paper "thank you note" as a reminder to harness that creativity and grow in love of yourself and your potential.
When to plant your seed paper:
1. Plant the paper outdoors in the cooler months, fall through early spring. Fall plantings will take advantage of the winter rains to give you early spring blooms.
2. Plant anytime indoors, then transplant to a more permanent location in early spring.
How to plant your seed paper:
1. Loosen the soil.
2. Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
3. Plant the wet seed paper in the prepared soil, at a depth of about 1/4 inch.
4. Water well, especially during the first four to six weeks.
5. Practice weed control.
*While perennials don’t normally bloom the first year, your annuals will.